I am currently accepting alteration and repair work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
This means that you can schedule an apt. with me to either pick up and fit your garments to be returned in a week, have me come to your house and sew while you wait, or come to my studio to wait while I sew, or drop off your garments.
In certain cases I can do rush orders for an additional fee of 10 dollars.
Light Alteration/Repairs: 5-10$
- Button replacement/securing
- Strap repairs or other small hole/tear repairs
- Shortening or lengthening straps, ties.
- Hook and Eye addition or replacement.
- Adding or repairing up to 5 snaps or other attachment hardware.
Medium Alteration/Repair: 20-30$
- Zipper replacement (Cost of materials will be added)
- Hems for skirts, pants, shirts.
- Taking in or out up to 4"
- Adding/Repairing up to 20 snaps or other attachment hardware.
- Larger hole, tear repairs.
Heavy Alteration/Repair: $40 and up.
- Wedding dress fitting including fit, additions, bustles, and hems.
- Dress reconstruction
- Heavy damage repair (this is on a case by case basis and depends on the garment if it can be repaired.)